Real estate investors frequently choose to invest in Chennai. Chennai is a rapidly developing industrial area, therefore the number of people buying well-furnished apartments, bungalows, rental houses, etc., is rising daily. However, the investor has to face many questions before parting with their hard-earned cash. They take into account many things, and one important factor is where they should purchase a home. Now in this blog, we are going to recommend to its readers some well-liked neighbourhoods to invest in on Chennai's most active OMR Road.
One of the busiest thoroughfares in the city is Old Mahabalipuram Road. It is located close to several hotspots for IT. It holds a prominent place in the rental industry. Given that it is one of Chennai's busiest locations, good transport options are available. Therefore, it's simpler for people who work in the IT industry to invest in properties here.
Because it is always developing, Sholinganallur is thought to be one of the greatest areas in Chennai to invest in. This area has numerous well-known educational institutions as well as a wealth of additional social amenities. Sholinganallur has grown in popularity as a location for software development companies as Chennai's IT sector grows. In addition, professionals find it easier to go to work because of the first-rate transport options. If you invest in Sholinganallur, you should anticipate strong rental demand in addition to increased profits.
- Most prominent IT Hub, that houses Tech Park ELCOT SEZ
- Upgrade in social infrastructure boosts development
- Sound connectivity to both the prime ECR Road and GST Road
- High-demand rental hub that houses many fine properties built by reputed builders
Located in the heart of OMR IT expressway City's real estate market, between the IT hotspots of Sholinganallur and Thoraipakkam. The region is favoured by investors and renters due to its excellent road connection and proximity to multiple IT clusters. Fantastic flats have been constructed in this region by numerous well-known builders. Additionally, this region is completely home to engineering institutes as well as excellent schools. This area has banks, malls, tech parks, sports academies, hospitals, and shops.
- Excellent road connectivity and proximity to several IT hubs boost development
- High rental and residential demand
- Ample green spaces and parks like the area preferred among tenants Swan Park and Corporation Park
- Presence of Thangavelu Engineering College and KCG College of Technology
Chennai's southeast contains the suburban residential region of Kelambakkam. Situated on Old Mahabalipuram Road, Kelambakkam has convenient access to a number of business establishments, including IT parks. Because of all the different social amenities in and around the area, it is a well-liked residential hub. It is the ideal weekend escape from Kelambakkam because Kovalam Beach is about 5 minutes away.
- Multiple IT hubs and Teck Parks in the vicinity
- Clean and green environment with multiple premium apartments
- Close to tourist attractions so commercial demand is also high
- Metro line will further boost real estate prices
The strategic position on Old Mahabalipuram Road and affordable housing alternatives are the key growth drivers that have elevated this neighbourhood to the status of a premier residential neighbourhood. Most of the prominent educational institutes, healthcare centres, and shopping malls lie near this area which is a huge advantage. SIPCOT IT Park is just around the corner from this locality, just about 5 minutes away. This is one fine residential area that has good rental demand.
- Midsegment locality that enjoys wonderful connection to OMR, ECR and GST Road
- Home to top colleges, universities, schools and hospitals
- Proximity to multiple grand malls like The Marina Mall, BMR Mall and VIVIRA Mall
- Popular rental hub in a serene and green locality
Located about 5 minutes away from the prime Sholinganalur junction Navalir has become a most desired residential destination. Many people choose to live here as they enjoy first-class connectivity to major localities. From here you can easily reach several tech parks along the OMR Road including SIPCOT IT Park and ELCOT SEZ. Despite the rapid development this locality still retains its green cover which is so pleasing for the residents.
- Excellent connectivity, sound infrastructure and green environment
- Good rental and residential demand due to the proximity to the IT hub
- Close to many entertainment zones, malls and even ECR Beach
- Proximity to good schools, colleges and hospital
Perungudi is a rapidly evolving area, and here you can see constant growth as it's located beautifully in the corner of the most happening OMR IT Corridor. This locality enjoys seamless conicity via the Rajiv Gandhi IT Expressway, ECR Road and OMR Road, which are the main growth drivers. This locality also proudly houses the tallest IT Park in the City - Brigade WTC World Trade Centre, and several other tech parks and industries.
- High rental demand and solid infrastructure upgrades
- Boasts excellent connectivity via OMR Road surrounded by prime localities
- Well-developed residential cum commercial locality
- Proximity to major educational facilities and hospitals
Thoraipakkam is well known for its information technology parks, such as the Tidel Park and the Ascendas IT Park. Along with that in this area, you can find many premium residential communities as well as apartment complexes. This area has been going through rapid development and now houses top-end social annites. Further, the infrastructural upgrade is set out to trigger further development in the real estate sector.
- Prem residential and commercial hub with several tech giants like Tech ASV Suntech Park, Bahwan IT Park and Chennai One SEZ
- Wonderful connectivity to the GST Road through the Radial Road
- Too educational facilities, hospitals, and malls are all available near
- Many star business hotels in the vicinity like Park Plaza, Citadines OMR, Holiday Inn Express and Vivanta Chennai
Siruseri is a fast-growing Chennai suburb. It is bordered by lush green meadows and is home to numerous IT firms. Siruseri has a well-developed physical infrastructure and great transport facilities, providing easy access to the rest of Chennai and other areas within the state. The neighbourhood is well-connected to the rest of Chennai by road, rail, and air. There are numerous shopping malls and entertainment centres in the region, providing inhabitants with a variety of activities.
- A tranquil residential hub with good rental demand
- Holds many tech parks and software companies
- Reputed schools, colleges and hospitals are within 5 minutes away
- Clean green and safe environment most preferred by families